The following terms and conditions determine the principles of purchasing in the online store run by the Seller on the website www.scottiego.com/shop.
The Seller is the entity Active.pl, ul. Giewont 38A 92-116 Łódź, operating as a sole proprietorship, entered into the Central Registration and Information on Business under the VAT no. 727-110-69-84, hereinafter also interchangeably referred to as the “Service Provider”. The Service Provider can be contacted via the Consumer Helpline (Helpline): 604507153 or via an electronic mail: email@example.com.
Article 1. Definitions
1. Terms and Conditions – these terms and conditions. Concerning electronic services.
These Terms and Conditions are the terms and conditions referred to in art. 8 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on rendering electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, no. 144, item 1204, further amended).
2. Customer – a natural person, legal person or organisational unit without legal personality, which places the Order in the Online Store in accordance with the principles determined in this Terms and Conditions.
3. Consumer – the Customer being a natural person, which uses the Online Store for purposes that are not directly connected with the Store business or professional activity.
4. Service Provider – an entity rendering sales services through an agent of the Online Store in accordance with the principles specified in these Terms and Conditions.
5. Transaction subject – goods specified and described on the Online Store website.
6. Goods – a movable property presented in the Online Store, to which the Sales Agreement refers.
7. Additional services – services provided by the Service Provider to the Customer outside the Online Store due to the nature of the Goods being sold.
8. Sales Agreement – a sales agreement for the Goods as defined in the Civil Code, concluded between the Service Provider and the Customer using the Store website.
9. Online Store (Store) – the website available at www.scottiego.com/shop, through which the Customer can place the Order.
10. Order – a declaration of Customer’s will determining explicitly the type and quantity of the Goods, which leads directly to concluding the Sales Agreement.
11. ICT system – a group of cooperating IT devices and software ensuring the processing, storing, as well as sending and receiving data via telecommunication networks by means of a terminal appropriate for the given type of network.
Article 2. General Terms
1. These terms and conditions determine the terms of using the online store available at www.scottiego.com/shop
3. By placing the Order in the Online Store, the Client confirms to have read these Terms and Conditions and to have accepted the relevant provisions for the period of order processing.
3. The Online Store www.scottiego.com/shop runs retail sales via the Internet network.
4. All of the Goods offered in the store www.scottiego.com/shop are brand new, in original packaging, free from any physical and legal defects and were introduced to the Polish market legally.
In order to meet the technical requirements required to cooperate with the ICT system used by the Service Provided to operate purchases, the Customer should have an active e-mail account.
6. The Customer is obliged not to distribute contents prohibited under the applicable law, e.g. contents promoting violence, defamation or violating personal interests or other third persons’ rights.
Article 3. Order Placement
1. All prices presented in Polish on the website www.scottiego.com/shop are gross prices and are given in Polish zlotys (PLN). Prices do not include the costs of delivery.
2. Orders can be placed via the website or e-mail.
3. Orders can be placed via the website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for the whole year.
4. Orders are effective if the Customer completes the form correctly and gives correct personal details, including detailed address to which the Goods should be sent and telephone number and e-mail address.
5. The Seller shall contact the Customer if the given details are incomplete. If it is not possible to contact the Customer, the Seller shall have the right to cancel the Order.
6. During the process of placing the Order, the Customer shall have the right to declare its will to receive a receipt or VAT invoice, which can be attached to the sent consignment or sent via e-mail to the given address in the form of an electronic image of accounting documents, in particular such as: VAT invoices with enclosures, correcting VAT invoices with enclosures and forms. This permission authorizes the Seller to issue and send VAT invoices in an electronic form in accordance with the Ordinance of the Minister of Finances of December 20, 2012, on sending invoices in an electronic form, principles of their storage and mode of their disclosing to tax authorities or tax inspection authorities.
7. During the process of placing the Order, the Customer can give its consent to the storage of its personal data in the database of the Seller’s Online Store for the purposes of their processing in connection with the order execution. After giving the consent, the Customer shall have the right to access and correct its personal data and to have its personal data erased.
8. In order to facilitate the process of placing another Order, the Customer can use the option of remembering its details by the system. For this purpose, the Customer should provide login and password, which are essential to gain access to its account. The Customer’s login is the given e-mail address. The password is a string of characters specified by the Customer. The password is not known by the Seller and the Customer shall be obliged to keep it in confidence and to protect it against unauthorised access by third parties.
9. Having placed an effective order, the Customer shall receive an automatic answer from the store, which constitutes the confirmation of receipt of the order.
10. The time of commencement of order execution corresponds to the time of receipt of payment on the bank account specified in the order confirmation (for wire transfer) or to the time of order placement (for card payments or COD [cash-on-delivery] deliveries).
Article 4. Cost and Date of Delivery
1. The Goods shall be sent to the address specified in the order form or given via phone or e-mail. The Store shall promptly inform the Customer about any irregularities concerning the order form that would make it impossible to send the package or would result in a delay.
2. The Goods are delivered by specialised courier companies.
3. All packages shall be delivered in accordance with the delivery due date specified next to each courier option on the website. This date is an estimated time of delivery and it also refers to orders with COD delivery. If the Customer decides to select the transfer or card or wire transfer payment, the time specified on the website should be extended by the time of booking the payment on the bank account (usually 1-2 working days).
4. The Customer shall be obliged to bear the costs of delivery (dispatch) determined in the shipping price list. The Customer can check the price list at any given time by clicking on the shipping price list reference.
Article 5. Payments
1. A receipt or personal proof of purchase (invoice) shall be issued for every sold property.
2. Payment for the ordered goods can be made via an electronic payment system (DotPay, PayPal) or a wire transfer into the store bank account no. 39 1090 2705 0000 0001 3400 9208 (Santander Bank Polska S.A.).
Article 6. Rescission of Agreement
1. The Consumer, who has entered into a distance agreement, has the right to rescind the agreement, without giving any reason, by submitting a relevant written declaration within 14 days (legal basis: art. 7 sec. 1 of the Act of March 2, 2000, on protection of certain consumer rights and on liability for damages caused by a hazardous product (Journal of Laws no. 22, item 271, further amended). The aforementioned deadline is non-negotiable and starts on the date of delivery of the property and if the agreement concerns the provision of services – from the day of its conclusion. The deadline is considered to be observed if the said declaration is sent to the Service Provider’s address before its expiration.
2. In the case of a rescission of a distance agreement, the agreement shall be deemed not to have been entered into. The services that have been provided heretofore shall be returned in an unaltered state, unless the amendment was necessary as part of the ordinary management.
3. The return should take place immediately, but not later than within 14 days. The purchased goods should be returned to the Service Provider’s address.
Article 7. Complaints Procedure.
1. Products are supplied with the manufacturer’s warranty, which is valid within the territory of Poland.
2. Complaints should be submitted at the Service Provider’s address.
3. For any complaint to be valid, the Service Provider should receive the defective product along with a proof of purchase and a completed complaint notification form.
4. The Service Provider shall process the complaint within 14 days from the date of complaint. If the Service Providers admits the claim, the defective product shall be repaired or replaced with a new product in perfect condition or the value of the purchased property shall be reimbursed.
5. If the property does not comply with the provisions of the agreement, the Customer can request to have the goods brought into conformity with the agreement in the form of a free of charge repair or replacement with a new product, unless the repair or replacement is not possible or would require excessive costs. While assessing the excessiveness of costs, the value of the property conforming with the agreement and the type and degree of the declared non-conformity are taken into account (Act of July 27, 2002 on special terms and conditions of consumer sales and amendment of the Civil Code).
6. The Customer shall lose the entitlements specified in item 5 of this article if the Store is not informed about the non-conformity within two months from finding the said non-conformity. The deadline is considered to be observed if a notification is sent before its expiration.
1. The Service Provider is the controller of the personal data transferred by the customer of the online store in connection with transactions.
2. The personal details are used for the purposes of performance of sales agreements, due to which they can be transferred to entities responsible for the delivery of purchased goods to the Customer and, in case of hire purchases, can be transferred to entities granting loans. Customers have the right to access their personal details and to rectify them. The provision of personal details is voluntary.
3. Details concerning the methods and technical means used to detect and correct mistakes in the provided data:
a. In the process of placing the Order – until pressing the button “Place an order”, Customers with an account in the Online Store shall be able to rectify their personal data using the Edit your profile information option.
b. Verification of details or amendment of the Order can be done by sending an e-mail to the Service Provider to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
c. The Customer can rectify the details entered when creating an account at any give time as part of accessed options.
4. Details concerning the rules and methods of recording, securing and disclosing to third parties the contents of the concluded agreement:
a. Recording, securing and disclosing the contents of the concluded Sales Agreement are executed by sending an appropriate e-mail after concluding the Sales Agreement.
b. Recording, securing and disclosing the contents of the concluded Sales Agreement are executed by sending the contents of the agreement to the Customer or by giving the Customer the Order specification or a proof of purchase.
c. The content of the concluded agreement is also recorded and secured in the Service Provider’s ICT system and can be made available at the Customer’s request.
Article 9. Amendment of the Terms and Conditions
1. Customers with a Store account shall be informed about any amendments to the Terms and Conditions via e-mail.
2. If the Terms and Conditions of the Store have been amended since the Customer’s last logging, the Customer shall have the opportunity to accept or reject the amended terms and conditions. If the Customer does not accept the Terms and Conditions, in particular after the amendment of the Terms and Conditions, purchasing in the Online Store shall be disabled.
3. The Customer, who does not accept the amendments implemented in the Terms and Conditions, shall have the right to remove the account at any time.
4. Orders placed by the Clients before the implementation of amendments in the Terms and Conditions shall be executed in accordance with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions that had been in force heretofore.
Article 10. Final Provisions
1. In matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Act of March 2, 2000, on protection of certain consumer rights and on liability for damages caused by a hazardous product (Journal of Laws no. 22, item 271, further amended), the Act of July 27, 2002, on special terms and conditions of consumer sales and amendment of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2002, no. 141, item 1176, further amended), and the Act of April 23, 1964 – Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964 no. 16, item 93, further amended) shall apply.
2. Any disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions and connected with the execution of the agreements concluded between the Store and the Customer shall be resolved by a competent Court in accordance with the provisions on subject matter and territorial jurisdiction according to the Act on 17.11.1964 – the Code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Laws no. 43, item 296, further amended).
These Terms and Conditions were implemented on 31.01.2017.
These Terms and Conditions were amended on 21.02.2017 – the operator of Dotpay payments was added.
Click this link to download these Terms and Conditions.
A. General Comments:
1. Discounts cover the cost of ordered products only – they do not cover the costs of delivery.
2. Discounts are calculated based on the current price of a product that is shown on the website at the time of order placement.
3. Discounts can be used only at the time of order placement.
B. There are 2 types of discounts:
1) A single-use (individual) discount (coupon or voucher)
Discounts are not issued to a specific person – bearer discounts. They can be passed on to another person.
Discounts issued in the form of a discount code can be used only once.
After assigning discounts to a specific order, they can not be removed from it.
Discounts can cover selected or all products available in the store or just products from a specific category.
If an order is cancelled, the discount that has been assigned to it shall be lost – it cannot be used with a different order.
The rate of a discount (e.g. 5%) provides information on the percentage that shall be deducted from the value of an entire order (gross).
A single-use discount has an expiration date. If a discount passes its expiration date, a customer shall not be able to use it anymore. Reimbursement shall not be provided for an expired discount.
Single-use discounts can not be combined with each other – it is not possible to use two discount codes for a single order.
It is not possible to merge two (or more) discount codes to receive one discount code with a larger discount.
2) A multiple-use discount
A multiple-use discount is a discount code, which was made available to the public – on the store website, Facebook page or in any other manner, which allows a user to download it.
A multiple-use discount works in the same manner as a single-use discount.
C. Processing orders with single-use discounts
If a product is separated from the order to which a discount was assigned, the separated product shall maintain its discounted price.
The discount shall remain with the original order – it cannot be transferred to another order.
If new products are added to the order to which a discount has already been assigned, they shall be subject to the same discount, provided that those products were available for order at the time of order placement. It is not possible to assign a discount to products that were not available for order at the time of order, regardless of the reason.
All orders that were formed while separating products covered by a discount shall be subject to a fixed discount linked to the account (if applicable), the rate of which shall be the same as the rate applicable while forming the original order.
D. Processing orders with multiple-use discounts
If a product is separated from the order to which a discount was assigned, the separated product shall maintain its discounted price.
The discount shall remain with the original order – it can not be transferred to another order.
If new products are added to the order to which a discount has already been assigned, they shall not be subject to the discount, unless the discount expiration date has not passed yet.
Only the products originally covered by a discount can be covered by a discount at the time of adding a product to the existing order.
These Terms and Conditions shall come into effect on April 20, 2017
The Terms and Conditions of the special offer Buy a computer with an Intel processor and get a 20% discount at Scottie Go.
Article 1. Definitions.
Terms used in these terms and condition shall mean as follows:
1. Promoter – Active.pl with its registered office in Łódź, at ul. Giewont 38A, 92-116 Łódź, operating as a sole proprietorship, entered into the Central Registration and Information on Business under the VAT no. 727-110-69-84.
2. Promotional product – ScottieGo educational game – HOME edition.
3. Discount code – a string of characters which should be entered in the process of order placement to reduce the price of the product covered by the promotion;
4. Participant – an adult natural person with full legal capacity, residing within the territory of Poland and purchasing the product as a consumer as defined in the provision of art. 221 of the Civil Code (A consumer is considered to be a natural person performing a legal action with an entrepreneur, which is not directly connected with its business or professional activity).
5. Website – website https://www.scottiego.active.pl hosted by the Promoter in order to process the promotion and contact the Participant with regards to matters connected with the promotion.
Article 2. General Provisions
This promotion is conducted based on the principles determined in these terms and condition. 2. This promotion is valid only within the territory of the Republic of Poland from 13.04.2018, 12:00 p.m., to 30.04.2018, 11:59 p.m., or until stock lasts.
Article 3. Promotion Principles
The subject matter of this promotional campaign is the possibility to purchase the ScottieGo educational game (HOME or STARTER edition) at a reduced price in the online store https://www.scottiego.active.pl and to have the product delivered free of charge within the territory of the Republic of Poland.
The discount takes the form of a discount code and is granted individually after the purchase of a device with an INTEL processor is proven, which means that the Participant is obliged to send an e-mail with a proof of purchase enclosed to email@example.com. The Promoter shall then grant an individual discount code to the Participant.
The discount code should be entered in the field DISCOUNT during the purchase of a game at https://scottiego.active.pl.
5. Discount code validity – until the end of 2018., i.e. 31.12.2018, 23:59 p.m.
Article 4. Promotional campaign restrictions
1. The number of products available for promotion is limited.
2. Only 5 pieces of the same promotional product can be purchased as part of this promotional campaign.
3. Additional discounts shall not be granted for the purchase of products covered by this promotion.
Article 5. Complaints
1. Complaints can be submitted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. A complaint notification form should include the following details: first name, last name, mailing address of the claimant, and complaint basis.
2. Complaints shall be processed by the Organizer within 14 days from the date of receipt of complaint.
3. The Participant shall be informed about the outcome of complaint processing in the manner in which the Participant submitted the complaint – i.e. in writing or via e-mail sent to the address from which the complaint was originally submitted.
4. The Organizer shall process complaints based on the contents of these terms and conditions and pursuant to the applicable Polish law. Notwithstanding the possibility to initiate a complaint procedure, the Participant shall have the right to seek redress before a common court or to alternative dispute resolution in accordance with the Act of September 23, 2016.
Article 6. Personal Data Protection
1. The Organizer is the Controller of personal data.
2. The Participants’ personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rules specified in the Act of August 29, 1997 on personal data protection (Journal of Laws of 2002, no. 101, item 926, further amended) for the promotion-related purposes. The Participant shall have the right to access and correct its personal data and to have its personal data erased.
3. The processing of personal data shall cover the scope of data used to execute a purchase and delivery.
Article 7. Final Provisions
1. These terms and conditions shall come into effect on 09.04.2018.
2. These terms and conditions shall be available during this promotion at the Promoter’s headquarters and at https://scottiego.active.pl/pl/content/2-legal-notice.
3. All promotional and marketing materials are provided for informational purposes only.
4. In matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the applicable law, including the provisions of the Civil Code, and the terms and conditions on the online store available at https://scottiego.active.pl/pl/content/2-legal-notice shall apply.
5. This promotion is not a game of chance or pari-mutuel bet, the results of which are left to chance (lottery drawing) as defined in art. 2 of the Act of November 19, 2009 on Gambling (Journal of Laws no. 201, item 1540).