ScottieGo Basic EN
Scottie Go! Basic is a product dedicated to teaching programming to younger children. It allows pupils aged 4 and over to code with or without a computing device by allowing them to manually create, recreate, modify and find solutions to quests that a friendly alien, Scottie, will face during his travels on planet Earth.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Scottie Go! Basic grants teachers access to all the additional materials from the Scottie Go! for Education. Coding concepts covered by the product are: simple commands, parameters, picking up object, loops and nested loops.
53 large, colorful coding tiles*
• a game board for composing quests
• 47 tokens to createquests
• 2 cardboard overlays (a Pond and a Playground)
• 3 wooden tokens to represent Scottie on the game board
• deck of 52 action cards to modify quests on the game board
• Teacher’s guide
• user manual
• two linen bags
• blank tiles and tokens to create customised commands and challenges
*The coding tiles in Scottie Go! Basic have been redesigned to accommodate the needs
of the younger pupils, but remain compatible with the Scottie Go! Edu application.
Download the Scottie Go! Edu mobile app from Apple App Store
and Google Play. Scottie Go! Edu application for 2-in-1devices and
Windows PC is available at www.scottiego.com